Site Last Updated Tuesday | 2 Visitors Online
PJRFC Events and Fixtures now available in ics Calendar format
You can now import PJRFC events and fixtures into your calendar.
Access the calendar, in ics format, on the web at
where <squad_number(s)> is a comma-separated list of squad whose fixtures you want to add to your calendar.
|Events and u9 fixtures
|Events and fixtures for the u9s, u10s and u16s
Adding a calendar to Microsoft Outlook
- In Outlook 2007, select "Tools→Account Settings."
- Select the "Internet Calendars" tab.
- Click "New," and then paste the link (e.g above) into the field
- The subscription options box appears. Name your calendar (e.g. PJRFC u9's)
- The calendar will appear under the 'Other Calendars' section of Outlook
Adding a calendar to the Mozilla Lightning Extension to Thunderbird
- Select File→New→Calendar
- Choose 'On the Network', click Next
- Enter the link (e.g. above) into the Location field, click Next
- Name your calendar (e.g. PJRFC u9's) and choose a colour for its entries
- Click Finish.
Adding a calendar to Google Calendar
- Select Other Calendars
- Choose Add by URL
- Enter the link (e.g. above) into the URL field, click Add Calendar
Adding a calendar to Yahoo Calendar
- Select Actions->Subscribe to Other Calendars
- Enter the link (e.g. above) into the iCal Address field
- Give your calendar a Display Name (e.g. PJRFC u9's) and choose a colour for its entries
- Click Continue.