Foul Weather
Added by Webmaster on Sun 22-Jan-2017.

The procedure that was agreed at the last Coaches /Managers meeting and AGM was that due to rain/snow the decision will be posted on the club website by Saturday afternoon, either yes or no all other pitch decisions will made on the morning BUT only posted on the website if cancelled, no later than 09:00.